It's official, we have now been to a fair. And I know they have them back home, but there's just something about living in Arkansas and having the experience here. Case and I can't believe that we live only five miles from a place where there were 100's of cows, pigs, chickens, and rabbits. They were all hanging out and were on show. Which means, pretty much all of them had ribbons hanging above their names. Just like Charlotte's Web! It was really funny and Kellen had a blast, as always. The O'Connell's were nice to invite us and we had lots of laughs.
Kellen and Zach were checking out the tractor pull, that's right, tractor pull. That was a first for all of us, was very entertaining.Casey and I dressed for the occasion... well a little overdressed.
The Classic Silver Motorcycle that sparkles!
Kellen riding the motorcycle and holding on for dear life! We were cracking up because of the way he was sitting and how serious he was. He did loosen up a bit, but just thought the whole ride was hilarious. I mean, we think most of the rides were at least 20 years old.
Overall, the fair was an adventure and glad we got to experience the other side of Arkansas. And best of all, Kellen enjoyed every second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment