I am determined to get Kellen on the potty. He sat on his potty chair and on the real potty today, yeah! I got him to do it with m&m's. Both grandma's suggested I do something like this and let's see how it goes. Funny that I stumbled across some m&m's in his play closet (prob. from last Easter, but that's ok). Actually, Kellen found them and opened up an egg and they came pouring out. I was like, oh, wait, don't eat all of those. He was literally picking them up as fast as he could. The fastest I have seen him move and I couldn't help but laugh. He just kept looking at me with big eyes and trying to beat me to them. Was priceless. He sat on both toilets and tried so hard. He pushed, trying to tinkle and it only made his face more red. But, he got some m&m's for effort. Let's see how it goes. Going to also buy some cheap items for when he actually does make some splash! Oh, and he did toot from pushing so hard and we had a good laugh. I said, you can go poopy too... right!
I am learning the joys of parenting, again, not sure how our parents did it... and in multiples. And Again, hooray to all the parents out there!!! Absolutely amazes me...
10 and counting down...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment