Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the season...





Remember that little guy!! He just turned one, oh my! I was looking through old pictures and came across these, boy has he changed. We haven't gone to see Santa yet, but I am really not sure how he is going to react. Last year, he cried. The year before that, I think he cried. And his first Christmas, he was great! So, we will see how it goes. We have been busy getting ready for Christmas and planning our trip back to Northern Kentucky. I started Christmas shopping months ago, but there are always the last minute things to get in order. We had a little dusting of snow a few days ago, but that was about it. The sun came out and all was gone. We might be seeing a white Christmas in Cincinnati, but not in Arkansas! (Em, I might be the worse blogger in history. It's been forever and I don't work!) Love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

emily said...

He was sooooo little then. Looking forward to see some recent picts. Love you guys and WANT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!
Emily